Coldplay or Adam Lambert?

Who is the better artist/ band? My friend is obsessed with Adam Lambert, while I am a huge fan of Coldplay, but who do you think is better, and why?

Favorite Answer

Not even a question really, Coldplay definitely.

Because they have a decade of consistantly good music behind them whereas Adam has about a year, and one album of ok music.

Chris Martin, love him or hate him, can definitely sing - they have really deep, thoughtful lyrics and music like Fix You that means something to people who listen to it. Adam's music doesn't and most probably won't have the same effect. If you hear Coldplay live, it's impossible to deny the infectious melodies and beautiful feeling that seeps through you when everyone around you is singing along.

Adam Lambert

Adam Lambert <3

• Rin

Adam Lambert

Coldplay

Coldplay

Adam Lambert.

It doesnt matter what others think, music is art and in art beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I mean my friend loves country music and I do not like it at all, but its not like she's right and I'm wrong or the other way around, its just what you like

I LOVE Adam Lambert so I would say Adam but I would not fault anyone for saying ColdPlay they are quite good.

I will say though that anyone that says Adam isn't talented or his music doesnt move ppl are just being mean or stupid (as in hello??? grammy nominee for best vocal performance for WWFM people)

He is a fantastic singer, he can sing literally just about anything with a strength and range that is pretty unique. His voice is like aural crack to me, totally addicting.

as for inspiring he wrote this song Aftermath with his friends, its a very beautiful and empowering song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRDBa8uP0z4

Youtube thumbnail

And he is a fantastic performer and his voice live is even better than recorded somehow, just unbeleivable, like it fills you up when you're standing there.

Take a look at this video from one of his shows: him doing his song sleepwalker, at lot of what I love about Adam can be seen in here:

1) the opening, so theatrical, dramatic - its a little lol worthy in video but really really effective and exciting when you are there

2) just freaking look at him, he is so gorgeous like a beautiful glitterly alien, some ppl will look at that and sneer but

3) the great thing about Adam Lambert is that he does not give a flying f@ck what others think, he was told for years to tone it down, to change, to fit in or otherwise he would not make it in the business and he just kept on being himself, a LOT of ppl are inspired by that and his fans love him for it

4) but at the end of the day its the vocals.........and his very real connection to the audience this is a song about heartbreak and he does sing his freaking heart out, you are there and just feeling the pain with him - particularly at 1:55.......and then at 3:35 (right after the amazing guitar solo by Monte Freakin Pittman!!) he just lets those notes fly.............wow, urgh

the whole thing totally over the top but that's Adam and that's why his fans love him, over the top, mad talented, crazy, funny, sexy, but never ever boring

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=it4uvKNFeJY

Youtube thumbnail

&feature=related

ADAM LAMBERT!! he's voice is amazing,he one of the best male vocalist out there

all those people who say coldplay is better they don't no Sh!t about music adam lambert is an amazing singer and a wonderful person

Source(s): glambert

Coldplay