Have you gays ever heard a straight guy saying this?

since i am tranny admirer. i never heard a straight commenting on how nasty a penis is. so here it goes. i was in the internet and by mistake stumbled be something looked female. but i discovered it had a penis. i was instantly turned on like naturaly, like bam and never was attracted men, or watched gay... show more since i am tranny admirer. i never heard a straight commenting on how nasty a penis is. so here it goes. i was in the internet and by mistake stumbled be something looked female. but i discovered it had a penis. i was instantly turned on like naturaly, like bam and never was attracted men, or watched gay porn.

is it that every men could like the penis, but in a different package like for example a lady boy. because correct me if i am wrong, but isn't tranny porn one of the most popular porn out their and fastest growing of all.
Update: OH I KNOW IT'S NOT NORMAL AND REALLY I DON'T CARE.
Update 2: CHRIS, JUST GOOGLE LADY BOY AND SEE IF YOU LIKE IT, IT'S ALL CONSTANT ANAL SEX AND THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL "GIRLS".