Did Chris Daughtry win American Idol?

Im a huge fan of daughtry, and im wondering if chris won american idol?

Favorite Answer

No! man what a shock when he got kicked off at #4, and freakin Taylor Hicks won!! what a sham, first sign of the decline of that show.

but goes to show that its an entertainment show vs a real true talent contest and often the better ppl do NOT win (Adam Lambert, Crystal Bowersox). It also goes to prove that winning does not guarantee a good career and losing does not mean you wont have a career. The show is just a platform to show what they can do and build a fan base.

It is then up to the person to prove they have what it takes to stand out in a tough industry and be relevent and have a true commercially successful career. Daughtry was the first guy on the show I ever really liked and whose album I bought. Daughtry has a great voice, I was literally just listening to September in the car this morning and thinking how good he is.

most of the top ppl end up making a living in music one way or the other but there is only 4 contestants from that show that emerged as real music stars with top 40 hits, grammy nom's and longevity

Two won: Kelly Clarkson and Carrie Underwood and two did not win: Daughtry and Adam Lambert

Did Daughtry Win American Idol

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Did Chris Daughtry win American Idol?

Source(s): chris daughtry win american idol: https://tr.im/5Jq5F

No Chris Daughtry did not win American Idol. He placed 4th place on Season 5 of American Idol. The one wh won season 5 was Taylor Hicks. The guy with grey hair. Eitherway, Chris was way more talented than Taylor Hicks of that season. That is why he should have won or even place 2nd. But he placed 4th. Yeah I am a fan of him too. His band is sick and hiis songs are awesome. :)

if you were a huge Daughtry fan you would know he didn't win American idol! it was probably one of the biggest 'mistakes' america has made concerning the voting on that show. another guy won, named taylor hicks who has basically disappeared from the music biz.

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/FiO4F

I'm betting on his win, yeah. He is going to at least be in the top three. He has managed to impress me every time, and I look forward to his performance each week. He captivates an audience and has the talent to back it up. In the end, that's what it takes to be the next American Idol.

No. I think he made it to top 4 before his exit. Many thought he SHOULD have won.

No but he has still enjoyed success.