Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 9 years ago

Why doesn't my profile picture show up in Yahoo answers even though I've uploaded it multiple number of times?

All it shows is an exclamatory mark( !)

I tried uploading different pictures and it still doesn't work.

I also noticed that most of the other yahoo answerers also have the same problem. ( An exclamatory mark picture instead of a regular one)

• Rev
    Favorite Answer

If your Pulse profile is hidden (which it currently is) then you can only use the default exclamation point avatar.

To change that click My Activity>View Pulse>Settings>Manage privacy settings (under Privacy). Make sure "Hide My Profile" is not checked. For max privacy uncheck all the other boxes there too. Then Save.

Once your Pulse is no longer hidden then you can go back to Answers and Yahoo Avatars and customize your avatar there.

Then go to Manage my info (under Profile Information). There you can manage what profile information you care to share if somebody views your Pulse profile from your Yahoo Answers profile

If your Profile/Pulse page is set to private, your avatar wont show up on Yahoo Answers. Its part of your Pulse page.

Most of the other people w/o avatars, are probably just occasional drop in's and dont care about getting an avatar, so you cant go by that.

The exclamation point is the default avatar.

Me too...i'm able to't even get admission to my 360 from Yahoo solutions profile sceen... yet as quickly as I get out and get admission to it yet in a various way it remains there alongside with the "actual" image of me. that is somewhat no longer ordinary staring in any respect of you devoid of your frequent large %.. all of us look like a collection of sketch clones right this moment. I did observe that the hot consumers that in basic terms started in January have photos and that i'm able to be certain their 360 profile links in Yahoo solutions. Oh nicely...desire to be certain the actual you quickly at here!

• HJW

It is a glitch, last week I tried to change my name, it took me all week to get uploaded.