Is Iain Gray mature enough to be First Minister of Scotland?

Watching him at First Minister questions reminds me of an angry teenager ranting at his father for not letting him do what he wants. I even saw him gesture at Alex Salmond that he wanted him to "have a go". Is this behaviour mature enough for someone wanting to be First Minister of Scotland?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

He seems poor TBH. You should watch the full FMQ exchange (link below) and not the 10-sec they give Gray on BBC Scotland to make him look good.

Salmond runs rings around him every week. Or as George Galloway said last month, it was like Jim Baxter playing in a game between pub teams.

One other point - Gray is controlled by his masters in London Labour. He's just a front man. That is simply not good enough.

"Labour can’t stand on their own feet in Scotland, which is why their campaign is being controlled by London, and by people sent up from London." - Angus Robertson MP (30th Oct, 2010)

• ?
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

How hard can it be to simple take orders from the EU?....The rest of it is just stage managed nonsense to give the scant illusion of democracy.

• 1 decade ago

If they can give the job to Salmond they could give it to anyone.

• 1 decade ago

i dont think so

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.