Which Anthony Hopkins film do I watch next?

I have seen 14 Anthony Hopkins films. If you're curious they are: Silence of the Lambs, Chaplin, The Edge, Amistad, Mask of Zorro, Meet Joe Black, Instinct, Mission Imp. II, Hannibal, Red Dragon, Bad Company, All The King's Men, Fracture, Beowulf, The Wolfman. So I need a fifteenth. And I'm leaving... show more I have seen 14 Anthony Hopkins films. If you're curious they are:
Silence of the Lambs, Chaplin, The Edge, Amistad, Mask of Zorro, Meet Joe Black, Instinct, Mission Imp. II, Hannibal, Red Dragon, Bad Company, All The King's Men, Fracture, Beowulf, The Wolfman.

So I need a fifteenth. And I'm leaving it up to you. He's freaking Anthony Hopkins so there are still like twenty good films on his resume I want to get too eventually. Let's narrow it down though. Tell me which film to watch and why. I may or may not watch the most popular answer, if somebody makes a compelling case for a film.

You choices are:

Hearts in Atlantis
Legends of the Fall
Nixon
Bram Stoker's Dracula
Update: Technically I realized I 15 listed above but he was a two scene cameo in Mission Impossible II so not truly one of his films