Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

?
Lv 4
? asked in Computers & InternetHardwareDesktops · 1 decade ago

When are you going to get up from the computer and do something worth while?

when?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

When I get ready to go to work.

• 1 decade ago

Well I think I did two things worth while on the computer. Maybe a few people I answered questions for are better off now and I learned a few things reading some of the answers for questions that I read. To me this is time not wasted.

• 1 decade ago

Just because I'm at the computer doesn't mean that I can't do something worthwhile at the same time.

If sitting here, and answering a fellow human being's question that is nagging at them, I'm able to give guidance to my unknown friend in the internet world to get the answer he or she seeks, then I feel like I'm doing something worthwhile.

• Jim
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

I just sat down to my computer after doing a whole afternoon worth of worthwhiles... :)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

You first!

• 1 decade ago

When are you going to stop posting dumb questions on yahoo answers and do something with your life?

• John
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Right after you do.

• S
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

I did my work today. Did you? Bet not. Hey you better wipe your nose! It's dripping.

• 1 decade ago

I was just asking myself the same question.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Once my 'bestfriend' goes online on facebook so I can confront her how much of a Bi*** she is to me. :D

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.