?
? asked in Computers & InternetHardwareDesktops · 1 decade ago

When are you going to get up from the computer and do something worth while?

when?

Favorite Answer

When I get ready to go to work.

Well I think I did two things worth while on the computer. Maybe a few people I answered questions for are better off now and I learned a few things reading some of the answers for questions that I read. To me this is time not wasted.

Just because I'm at the computer doesn't mean that I can't do something worthwhile at the same time.

If sitting here, and answering a fellow human being's question that is nagging at them, I'm able to give guidance to my unknown friend in the internet world to get the answer he or she seeks, then I feel like I'm doing something worthwhile.

• Jim

I just sat down to my computer after doing a whole afternoon worth of worthwhiles... :)

You first!

When are you going to stop posting dumb questions on yahoo answers and do something with your life?

• John

Right after you do.

• S

I did my work today. Did you? Bet not. Hey you better wipe your nose! It's dripping.

I was just asking myself the same question.

Once my 'bestfriend' goes online on facebook so I can confront her how much of a Bi*** she is to me. :D