Should I get a Xbox 360?

I currently have a playstation 2 and 3, but ofcourse I play the PS3 more, and I'm in LOVE with it! But since so many of my friends play the xbox 360, I was thinking of getting one. The thing is, I heard that you have to play to go online, and I alwayss go online if I get tired of the original game. Also, I... show more I currently have a playstation 2 and 3, but ofcourse I play the PS3 more, and I'm in LOVE with it!
But since so many of my friends play the xbox 360, I was thinking of getting one.
The thing is, I heard that you have to play to go online, and I alwayss go online if I get tired of the original game.
Also, I can't think of any exclusives that I might want to get, except for Left 4 Dead.
AND I'm scared of getting the "red ring of death", since I'm very lazy and tend to leave my console on sometimes.
So should I get an Xbox 360? Give me some pros and cons.
ALSO, what games might I like if my favorite games are Uncharted 2 (action/adventure shooter), LittleBigPlanet (platformer), and Ratchet and Clank (platformer) (and no, I didn't mean to make these exclusives)
I'm also interest in Call of Duty, and Grand Theft Auto, but I'd rather buy the games for the PS3.
Update: Lol, reading this again, sorry I didn't mean to sound so pro-PS3 or anything!