Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

When Comcast Overhauls the NBC Cable News Networks what will Liberals watch?

Comcast CEO was on Fox news and said he wanted MSNBC to be more like Fox news- fair and balanced. I guess he is also a Republican.

What will you guys tune into for your news if MSNBC is more like Fox and they get all new people. They have to get all new people if they want to make money because hardly anyone watches it now. Thats why they had to sell it.

That was such a good day! I like Comcasts CEO, he is SMART!

He was on Neils show- it was COOL! Its just taking so long because some liberal thugs are slowing down the process.

Favorite Answer

The SOROS Network. All SOROS 24/7

Source(s): SOROS!

I agree that the Comcast CEO, Brian Roberts, is smart. However, unlike you, I actually watched the interview and Roberts never said that. The reality is that he is a Democrat who has given over $85,000 to Democrats since 2004, including Sen.Harry Reid, Sen.Chuck Schumer, and Secretary Hillary Clinton (when she ran for president). Likewise, David Cohen, Comcast Vice-President, has given over $185,000 to Democrats during the same period.

Personally, I never watch TV. I get my news and information from the most neutral outlets I can find, and bypass all the emotional political rhetoric that would inevitably cloud my judgment. This gives me a clearer view of the issue at hand than I would've gotten otherwise. At that point, I can usually guess the views of both sides and be right most of the time. But it doesn't matter, because I'm an Independent, and I already know the whole story. You get what I'm saying?

MSNBC becomes like fox...

To the Internet!

I don't watch MSNBC or even NBC.

So much for you and your unhinged rant.

:D I can't wait to see all the faces of the liberal sheep fall LOL but hey, its good for them. they can finally be a LITTLE educated now, instead of living in la la land where anybody who is not a liberal is either a racist, a hater, a homophobic, or a rich white conservative.

there are probably more conservative viewers watching msnbc than liberals...we know our enemy..liberals do not...their heads explode if their tv stays on FOX NEWS for more than a second...

and yet you guys still don't think they'll tier the internet...

maybe

AWESOME