Has the "mark of the beast" (Rev 13:7) just come into existence ?

This is how we identify it: "17 and that no one should be able to buy or sell save he that had the mark, the name of the beast, or the number of its name. " We see that it is related to political control of doing business! Looking at recent news in regard to political control of business: subject:... show more This is how we identify it: "17 and that no one should be able to buy or sell save he that had the mark, the name of the beast, or the number of its name. "

We see that it is related to political control of doing business!

Looking at recent news in regard to political control of business: subject: Wikileaks

The final event that tells me that we are in this stage of time of the end:
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/12/19/busine...

"Bank of America Suspends Payments to WikiLeaks"

We have seen several money institutions bow to political pressure and politicalize the doing of business and collecting money globally - all controlled by one global political unit.

This then to me tells me that we have just been introduced to this mark of the beast and shown its prophetic expression.

Now, what are the thoughts of other Christians on this?
(Unbelievers - just keep to yourselves. God shall pay you attention soon)