HARP Refinancing Loan Costs Negotiable? Estimated Costs very HIGH?

Hello all, I would appreciate if you have any advice on this refinancing matter. I own a condo (Los Angeles, CA) that was originally an interest-only loan. Now I could qualify for the HARP government-sponsored program and fortunately qualify for an interest rate of 5%. However, the closing costs worksheet... show more Hello all,

I would appreciate if you have any advice on this refinancing matter. I own a condo (Los Angeles, CA) that was originally an interest-only loan. Now I could qualify for the HARP government-sponsored program and fortunately qualify for an interest rate of 5%.

However, the closing costs worksheet that the Chase company gave me had high fees and points attached to it. Here is the following:

Loan Origination Fee: $0
Loan Discount Points: $3,400
Credit Report Fee: $10
Tax Service-Chase Home Finance LLC: $45
Application Fee: $365
Underwriting Fee: $295
Courier/Delivery/Messenger Fee: $50
Flood Certification: $11
Escrow Fee: $730
Sub Escrow Fee: $125
E-doc closing Fee: $125
Recording/Filing fee: $67

It seems like these fees are estimated by the branch manager and can be negotiated. The fees seem like the rate charged during the 2007-2008 period.

Please add your professional advice, thank you.
Update: Thank you mortgage brokers and others. Will call the mortgage broker and ask about the loan discount point fee.

FICO score and asset will not verified through the HARP refinancing program. LTV is at 110%.