Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsPhysics · 10 years ago

solution to our "global warming"?

Wind turbines, in space......

Update:

Comment on mine, then make a suggestion...

Ps will choose best answer in an hour

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Bill C
    Lv 6
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

There is no wind in space, except for solar wind, and it has an incredibly small amount of force.

You'd be better off putting solar panels in space that beam the power down to the Earth... But I think my idea is better...

Stop burning fossil fuels!! Replace nasty coal and diesel and oil powered power plants with nuclear, wind, hydroelectric, geothermal, and solar power plants. Replace all short-distance cars with battery powered electrics, and all long-distance vehicles with hydrogen fuel cells that power electric motors. Then, for the places where we need oil, we should be generating oil via solar-powered bacteria farms that will actually help reduce the carbon that we've already pumped into the air.

• 10 years ago

Energy from the sun doesn't come to us in significant amounts via anything that can spin the blades of a wind turbine.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Attach pipes from power plants to the tallest portion of the atmosphere, but filter them to only allow sulfur into that altitude. Sulfur blocks sunlight, therefore the planet would become slowly cooler.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

by putting huge pieces of ice in the ocean, but the ice has to double in size each year

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

with the way humans are there is no solution.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.