curious asked in SportsBasketball · 9 years ago

Why do some people think Derrick Rose sucks?

He doesn't. He is a great athlete with a great basketbal I.Q. and team commitment.

But I know some people think he is terrible and what not. What is your reasoning? He is a good passer, scorer, and finisher. All he doesn't do well is draw a lot of contact on drives and his defense is average.

Best Answer

Who ever says he sucks is an idiot. He is a great player

The arrogance and attitude shown by him and mainly his fans who blindside facts and argue is a legend when he has a lot to prove when compared to lebron and kobe. He may become a legend in the future but not right now, not yet.

(Rose himself said he is the best player in the nba better than lebron but anyone who thinks rationally will laugh at this)

MVP not deserved- Popular opinion is that Rose mostly got the mvp because of the hatred on lebron and not because of his performance.

Long absence even when he was declared fit by doctors and let his team down during playoffs. That's his personal choice but I think he should have came off the bench and played a few mins against Miami series. For the sake of his fans.

I personally think he is an all star level player but not goat calibre. Atleast not yet when he has a lot to prove.

Source(s): Personal opinion + Discussion with friends

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

But I know some people think he is terrible and what not. What is your reasoning? He is a good passer, scorer, and finisher. All he doesn't do well is draw a lot of contact on drives and his defense is...

Source(s): people derrick rose sucks: https://shortly.im/KETKs
  • Jeanne

Almost had the triple double tonight, only 2 turnovers away. Everybody is talking down on Boozer and Josh Smith's game He missed way more shots than Josh Smith or Boozer even took (17 shots to be exact). So who had the bad shooting night? And his defense has made Teague look like an all star.

I have no problem with Derrick Rose but IMO, I think its because many people don't like the player he is. He's very quiet and doesn't have the type of intensity or charisma that many players like Kobe or Durant have. He's definitely top 10 though.

Who are these " people " ? I sure have never come across any of them. Rose is nice.

• No Way, he is a top 5 pg right now..

You show me 5 people who think he "sucks" and ill show you.... the mona lisa.....