can you help me with my christmas presents?

So, I want to buy a present to my mom and other to my brother...

I just have 50 euros (about 65 dollars) to spend

My problem is that I already spent hours and hours on the shopping and I have no idea what to give them. I can't find nothing that I think they will like, I'm completely out of ideas?

do you have any sugestions?

(my mom is 47 yo and my brother is 20 yo)

Favorite Answer

Most drugstores are having perfume/cologne sales.

In my area you can get 50 ml for around $20.

You can choose to either give em both fragrance or just one.

For your brother, get him a cardigan, a scarf, sunglasses, a video game, a watch, CDs, etc.

If you want something that you can't go wrong with, try a nice shiny necklace for your mother. Cubic zircona's not as expensive as diamond, but it sure ain't plastic either. Good middle ground. If you know her shoe size, you could try shoes. If she has a certain hobby or activity, ask the guy at the relevant specialty store what a generally well-liked gift they sell is. Worst case scenario, get her a nice diary and pen and write a heartfelt message in the front page.

As for your brother, he's probably around the right age where you can still joke around with him. Get a big plastic bucket and fill it with candy, magazines, sports drinks, heart-patterned boxers, etc. Spray-paint or sharpie a funny one-liner or goofy inside-joke message on the bucket, and wrap it up. Alternately, you could do the hobby-store thing mentioned above.

Good luck!

Amazon is always a great place to find gifts.

Just visit the "Top Holiday Gifts" page here >> http://bit.ly/f0OZDn

no