Agree/Disagree, WWE could have had a BIG year, but it turned out to be just another avarage year...?

they dropped the ball on so many storylines, and stables, and wrestlers Lets start with Straight Edge Society, i was expecting them to take over Smackdown, the whole Joey Mercury in SES was a fail, i felt that Shad should have been in SES, it definitely would have put over Shad and SES Then There was Bret Hart... show more they dropped the ball on so many storylines, and stables, and wrestlers

Lets start with Straight Edge Society, i was expecting them to take over Smackdown, the whole Joey Mercury in SES was a fail, i felt that Shad should have been in SES, it definitely would have put over Shad and SES
Then There was Bret Hart returning, it could have been SO much better
Jack Swagger's push was a fail, they couldn't let him win cleanly over guys like Big Show, Randy Orton, Rey Mysterio
Nexus was a great idea, and so was the John Cena nexus storyline, but it was missing something and really wasn't that great
The Cena firing was another great idea, but they made it like he really wasn't fired appearing every week in his ring gear,knee pads, they should done something to make us believe he was fired
and they didn't make Sheamus beat Orton once cleanly during their feud in the Summer and i felt that really hurt him, but he eventually won KOTR

PPV could have been a lot better, on paper, PPV's looked really good
So many great storylines this year but WWE dropped the ball IMO

your thoughts?
16 answers 16