Hey there if you are American do you know how ?

How lucky you all are, my mum told me that when i was three years old i said i wanted to go back to America, cause i was happy when i lived there, she told me i freaked her out anyway i just remember growing up always pretending my horse was a cowboys horse even when my Friends used to emulate what i call the stiff... show more How lucky you all are, my mum told me that when i was three years old i said i wanted to go back to America, cause i was happy when i lived there, she told me i freaked her out anyway i just remember growing up always pretending my horse was a cowboys horse even when my Friends used to emulate what i call the stiff dressage riding, i know in my heart that America is part of me somehow but im English at this moment and i don't like it, i would love to ride in the beautiful countryside you have and be part of the horsey culture , thankfully i have found a western stud school over here and will be going in the coming summer and getting a quarter horse of my hubby as a gift, so my question is please would you put me out of a English winter misery and tell me about your riding ,explain where you ride , through desert, mountains,lakeside, seaside anything just be really descriptive so i can close my eyes and dream. ps thank you all in advance, have a lovely christmas and best wishes for new year.
11 answers 11