What are you getting your horse(s) for christmas?

And your other animals too? my two dogs- bones and a toy, plus my dog that isn't paralyzed in the hind legs gets agility practice training the following day at our class. my 3 birds-a millet treat that they love and a nice meal cooked w/ veggies and they all get a new toy. my 3 fish- well one needs... show more And your other animals too?

my two dogs- bones and a toy, plus my dog that isn't paralyzed in the hind legs gets agility practice training the following day at our class.

my 3 birds-a millet treat that they love and a nice meal cooked w/ veggies and they all get a new toy.

my 3 fish- well one needs more buddies since he is a schooling fish, the other two need buddies also and plants too make them happy, I might also get a couple of decorations.

and lastly my horse- I need new saddle pads, I want a new halter, homemade treats that i made last year and he loved, plus the day off and a grooming session, and turnout in the arena to roll. maybe I'll get him some sort of grain because he's an easy keeper and doesn't need it so mabe he'll appreciate a scoop (is there a kind you recommend) I also plan to buy some stall shavings since the person who cleans them will take the time off. (how many bags do you think I'll need)

and lastly any gift recommendations for my barn friends? last year I got them all gift cards but $25 for 5 people is too much to spend. so what do you recommend? Thanks for the help.