Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Are the rape charges against Julian Assange 100% BS?

"We understand that both complainants admit to having initiated consensual sexual relations with Mr Assange. They do not complain of any physical injury. The first complainant did not make a complaint for six days (in which she hosted the respondent in her flat [actually her bed] and spoke in the warmest terms about him to her friends) until she discovered he had spent the night with the other complainant.

"The second complainant, too, failed to complain for several days until she found out about the first complainant: she claimed that after several acts of consensual sexual intercourse, she fell half asleep and thinks that he ejaculated without using a condom – a possibility about which she says they joked afterwards

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2010/dec/17/julian...

beyond this unbelievable story is the fact thay Assange has no criminal record and suddenly decided to "rape" two women in the same week. Further is the curious fact that these allegations occur after numerous embarrassing leaks for the USA

Favorite Answer

Consensual sex... And then, two ladies discovering that he'd been sleeping with the other...

And, THEN, they decide that it's rape.

Makes complete sense.

Those two ladies should be completely ashamed. Not just for taking their jealous rage too far and claiming he had raped them. But, also, for diminishing the severity of REAL and ACTUAL cases of rape.

The whole thing is ridiculous. I'm curious who is paying those two.

The only things Assange seems to have injured or violated are the fragile egos of two immature ladies who were out for revenge.

So, yes. 100% BS.

I think the original case was brought initially out of revenge.The first woman he slept with was actually known for writing about how to get revenge on an unfaithful lover and when contacted by the other woman and persuaded her to go to the police.Court threw it out calling it ridiculous as both had consented, by their own admission, to having sex with Assange which he has never denied. The case was resurrected by a politician who pressed for the charges and extradition to be put in to action.So although it started out as a woman's revenge it is most likely the revenge of the American government driving it now and the British government will roll over and oblige,no doubt. At the time of being remanded the judge still had no evidence before him to justify detention.I would have thought that this is illegal detention. Accused rapists are not generally put behind bars for a reason.They may very well be innocent.If all a woman had to do to put a man behind bars was to make an accusation then mothers lock up your sons!

Not only that, but one of the "rape" accusers has links to a CIA operative. I kind of figured this was probably the case before I even read it in the news though.

If anyone actually believes Julian Assange is guilty of these crimes that allegedly occurred near months after the biggest leaks in world history, please contact me about buying the Golden Gate Bridge, it's for sale, very low price... also got some beachfront property in Arizona for sale as well.

It could be, but the waiting a few days to report it is NOT a good reason to doubt the girl, it is common in rape cases that they wait due to feelings of guilt and shame (unwarranted or not) or they blame themselves.

But I suspect he will have his day in court that is if anyone of the many countries (not just the USA by the way) that he has shiit on don't take him out first.

I'm 50/50 on that.

A new lady has come forward (not saying he raped her) but providing emails, and personal accounts about how he more or less stalked her. He hacked some computer and got her home phone number, started showing up at her house, and kept contacting her after she repeatedly told him to stop calling.

so he is a bit of a weirdo with women.

@NERO

that stuff wasn't that old. it was after assange made it big and was on the talking circuit.

100 % . The charges were as you described , investigated and dropped , then as if by a miracle resurfaced AFTER the leaks . What is the old saying ? I was born at night , just not last night ..

Under the law in Sweden sex without a condom when when is requested is rape. While it does not fit US Law it does fit Swedish Law

He must face these charges that he had sex without a condom. If found guilty he should face the penalty. No one is above the law, accept George Soros

Source(s): Bear

This anti American had no problem releasing classified U S doctuments than one would think this brave warrior of the truth would have no problem going back to his country of birth and letting the truth see the light of day

• Alex

I don't know - I wasn't actually there and have no personal knowledge of what actually occurred. But there are plenty of people that know just as much as I do about it who are apparently quite willing to speculate.

• Nero

Probably. It seems too much of a coincidence that the allegations have been brought up at this time. Why weren't they done so earlier?