for a project in school i need to make a piece of paper hold 200 pounds or more.?

i get to use a tablespoon of glue a foot of tape and i can like use water or something it has to be 3 inches in length and an inch and a half in hight.any suggestions?

Best Answer

My cock

I would try cutting the paper into little strips, maybe an inch wide and six inches long. You'd glue the ends to make little rings. A network of rings would act as a base. So you'd have about 18 rings. You'd put a platform on top, which would be a part of your 200 pounds, and you'd put the remainder of the weight on top of that. You'd probably have to experiement with the dimensions of the strips. My suggestion is merely a first try. I do hope you award pts for this answer and regardless if I get the pts that you reveal the answer--assuming there is only one answer.

Idk, but if you can't figure something out construct your items into a little person holding like a weight and write 200 lbs on it. It could go two ways, your teacher will think it's clever and give you an A, but most likley you'll fail, but your teacher will get a snicker :P

Source(s): Nice name btw.... ha.