Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 decade ago

Do you think Julian Assange (Wikileaks) has been falsely accused of sex assault charges?

Keep in mind he was accused in SWEDEN- one of the most anti-male countries in the world where the law only cares about females and false accusations against men are an all time high.

Update:

So what will happen to the women who lied? Nothing I guess..

Update 2:

In Sweden If a man has sex with a woman and the condom breaks (even accidentally) he has committed "sex by surprise" aka rape. But that's the great "equal" country Sweden for you.

19 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I think when it's all sorted he's probably been immature and quite stupid. I guess there's a lot of us been guilty of that, but if any of us take on the establishment, then be prepared for the consequences!

• 1 decade ago

Anti-male? :o Yeah right. Even in Sweden women don't have the same rights as men do (not yet at least). No country in the WORLD is like that. And even if one single country was, what would be the problem with that? As I see it, 95% of the world is anti-women. A 100 years ago 99.9999999% of the world was.

• Lowly
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

If innocent, he has nothing to fear. On the other hand, in cases like this, nothing is as it seems to be...

I hope he is acquitted of all such charges. That is just me, though. I do wonder why Michael Moore would put up bail money for him...

• 1 decade ago

he has been accused of committing 'sex by surprise', which, I assume, means that the woman consented to having sex, but was surprised anyway? I do know that the first 'rape' victim threw the man a party two days after she was 'raped',(or 'surprised') and that makes me think that those Swedish girls seem very confused by the event

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

May be they were surprised by his size! (lol)

They perhaps thought that a man who was taking on the establishments of the world's most powerful nations must be a superman himself. So they sued in disappointment.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Absolutely...

First US need to discredit Assange and that's what they are doing now.

Have you seen the Movie Enemy of the State and what they do to Will Smith... Same thing here.

Sir Julian Assange is Morpheus. Long Live Freedom of Press.

He is Innocent.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

How would anyone on this site really know? He should stand trial and prove his innocence, just as would be expected of anyone else. I don't know that your claims about Sweden being anti-male are true... Just because you think something, or say something... doesn't make it true.

• 1 decade ago

I would think the CIA has been following him and found out about his fling with the girls, so they paid them to testify against him.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

a thorough back round check of the alleged victim will lead back to those he has exposed

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Whether or not he's been falsely accused, it's not for any reason you've stated. What a load of bull.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.