Cellphone SIM in Medellin /Colombia?

I am spending a week in Medellin and another in Bogota and Cartagena. I would like to buy a mobile SIM while I am there. Is it possible to buy one from the Medellin (MDE) airport? I am staying at a hotel in Poblado near Zona Rosa. Is there any store there I can buy the SIM if it’s not possible to buy in the... show more I am spending a week in Medellin and another in Bogota and Cartagena. I would like to buy a mobile SIM while I am there.

Is it possible to buy one from the Medellin (MDE) airport?

I am staying at a hotel in Poblado near Zona Rosa. Is there any store there I can buy the SIM if it’s not possible to buy in the airport.

I will be in Colombia only for 2 weeks. A SIM that I can use in Medellin, Bogota or Cartagena would do. Some considerations.
1. It would be nice if I can make calls abroad (US, Europe etc). Not a big deal. I can always use skype from hotel
2. It would be good if the SIM supports EDGE or 3G. I have a smart phone and if these are included in the SIM it would be sweet. Again, it is a nice to have, not a deal breaker.

What are the various mobile providers around? Which one would you recommend?