How do you feel about 'adopting' before marriage?

If sex before marriage is a sin, the only logical reason could be that it produces children out of wedlock right?

• ?
    Favorite Answer

The state of Arkansas has banned all unmarried people from adopting children in their attempts to keep gay people from adopting. I guess that says what fundies would think about it.

The logical solution might be sexually transmitted infections that could be spread to your wives.

It also placed a burden upon the girl's family if she became pregnant . Men and women were both stoned to death for adultery which is just sex with someone outside of the marriage.

Most sins are practical and a way to keep it simple.

sex before marriage IS a sin, yes.

• reader

properly i'm no longer married yet even nevertheless i'm in basic terms 19, I even have been very broody from correct to the age of sixteen. even nevertheless i'm at uni and decide to have a occupation, nevertheless the main mandatory ingredient to me is to have a splash one. i've got consistently placed all of it the way down to *i do no longer extremely fit in with my adoptive kin, as we proportion no blood, yet i do no longer extremely fit in with my delivery kin as they did no longer enhance me.* each now and then i've got faith like a spare section, like i'm in limbo between 2 families and that a toddler of my own might tie me down and be my kin that I equipped in with. the thought-approximately being infertile terrifies me. i admire infants and choose lots to have a kin yet while the only way become by using adoption i think of i might nevertheless sense in limbo. the different concern I even have is with rejection, everytime a dating breaks down I take it so badly, my friends are consistently asserting 'why are you nevertheless no longer over this' and 'why are you so dissatisfied' and that i in basic terms decide to scream 'because of the fact my father walked remote from my mom while i become a 16wk old foetus and then she gave me up for adoption, funnily adequate I even have some subjects with rejection and everytime somebody walks remote from me it sounds like that's twisting the knife.' Now i'm with my contemporary boyfriend who's the 1st to no longer cheat on me and my longest dating so a procedures, i'm so satisfied yet shop having bright nightmares approximately him or persons i admire loss of existence because of the fact precise now my existence is going so properly, i've got faith that some thing is going to take place to smash each thing, because of the fact precise now this is in basic terms too stable to be authentic! the two considered one of those factors mean that i rather choose a stable kin with a husband and teenagers, perhaps extra that my un-observed friends. I comprehend the place you're coming from yet i've got faith sorry on your spouse. affected by persistent miscarriages feels like the worst ingredient ever to handle, yet to have your husband pass away you for it... i might sense very on my own, deserted, indignant and depressed. that would be the main poor ingredient i ought to think of, i don't comprehend how i might get by using it. i'm hoping she's ok too.

but the book says the only reason to have sex is to create children...

• Robin

A bit strange, what does that say about commitment?

yes a sweet 16 year old..yum yum...just like woody allen

Sin doesn't exist, don't let fear rule your life.