So I am in a messy situation and I need advice...?

I have a guy who I have known for over a year. He wants to causally date because he is not ready for a girlfriend. We go out and hang out and talk all the time and have sex. I think he just wants the sex without the relationship though.

I have another guy who wants to just be friends with benefits and was very clear about that. He wants sex and that's it. No relationship or dating. The problem with this is, he now has agirlfriend but wants to keep having sex with me. While it is better to be the one he cheats with than the on ehe cheats on (in my opinion) I still feel bad about it. Event though it is GREAT sex.

Should I just drop both of them and move on? Or should I give the first guy a chance and keep casually dating and see if it goes anywhere? I don't know what to do.

Favorite Answer

Go with your gut. With the first one, if you believe he just wants the sex, and he admits he doesn't want a relationship right now, you are probably right. Move on. With the second one, you feel bad about it because it isn't fair to his girlfriend. How would you feel if it were you being cheated on? We women have to stick together! Again, move on. Once you do you will be able to focus on finding someone who deserves you and wants you for YOU, not for sex. Don't let them get away with using you like that!

Drop them both, for real.

6 Billion other people in the world. And if this is the case, I'm sure you're a beautiful girl that's awesome at sex and will, as result, find a better guy in no time.

Treat others as you would like to be treated.

If all you want is casual sex, go for Boy 1.

As for Boy 2... like I jus feel bad for the other girl.

• krone

you may do even though your heart tells you to do. in case you % to maintain the toddler, then prepare mentally for being a unmarried mom and don't assume the daddy to leave who he's with via toddler. while you're actually not waiting to be a unmarried mom yet don't think in abortion then adoption could be a good selection for you. lower back, persist with your heart. I want you the appropriate in this stressful situation.