Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 9 years ago

Why is it that I feel physically ill whenever I eat junk food?

Just the other day our teacher bought us some candy for the last day of school, I had about 10 chocolate pretzels and I felt physically sick to my stomach. If I eat fast food I feel ill and I get a headache, if I eat candy from 7/11 my mouth feels horrible and I get a headache.

Is it because I normally eat so healthy and don't include any of this stuff in my diet? I drink a can of pop maybe once every 2 weeks. I eat candy even less. I also exercise a lot and I'm in good shape.

Thanks for the answer titanook, I figured that.

Best Answer

Um...I think it's maybe because junk food is unhealthy.

Processed garbage "food product" is incompatible with a healthy, functioning human body. People who eat it regularly have conditioned their stomachs to accept sustenance that even most wild animals wouldn't touch; your good nutritional choices have conditioned your body to demand high-nutrition, natural, unprocessed foods - *real* foods, in other words.

It may be exactly that: always eating healthy and exercising. Your body isn't used to those foods, so that is probably why you feel that way when you eat them.

It is because you are assaulting your body with unhealthy food high in fat and sugar and low in fiber. Stop with the candy!

you probably have a sugar allergy or you may be diabetic. You should have it checked out by a doctor

i think you already answered your question yourself! so, just dont eat junk food!