What is the easiest mortgage company to get a loan modification through?

What is the easiest mortgage company to get a loan modification through? Easiest mortgage company? I would like to know!

Favorite Answer

None at present

Are you in need of a loan modification with Chase? This article will give you some insights on what you can do.

First off, Chase owns EMC. So, if you are fortunate enough to have an EMC statement, you can actually get this loan modified in one day. There is a company that can do this for you. They will get authorization to speak with your lender on your behalf, contact them and get the modification done in about a day if you qualify. You must have a financial hardship to get accepted. They do all this for you with no upfront fees and you get to find out your new rate and payment before you pay as well.

For other homeowners, there are other options out there for you. If you have not tried to get a Chase loan modification, you should contact your lender and give it a shot. If you are denied, you might want to consult a professional. The only thing bad about this option is that you will give Chase all your financial information during this process, which is crucial to getting approved. It may be difficult if you get denied to go back and re-apply with completely different financial information...

That is the key to getting a modification approved, with any lender. You have to have the right balance of income vs. your expenses. You do want to appear dirt poor and you can't make too much money either. It's a fine line between acceptance and denial.

If you'd like some help with your Chase loan modification, just visit the links below. This company can perform the instant loan modifications as well as traditional Chase modifications with no upfront fees.

From what I read, they are all fairly challenging.

I would doubt that ANY would be classified as EASY!

Banks have to answer to their shareholders. Many would not be happy to learn that their banks are foregoing their profits to 'give borrowers a break'.

The loan modifications are really a catch 22 for borrowers. From my understanding, the borrower has to be 'behind' in his or her loan to qualify for the modification, but that late payment record, makes them unattractive to the modification.

It was also my understanding that the modification is done by the bank that originally has the mortgage, so if a person was behind on their loan with BANK Z they could not shop around to try to get the best deal with Bank X.

I say that to say that it might be hard to compare 'which bank is the easiest' since most people only have ever had the opportunity to deal with ONE BANK (their current bank) to get the modification.

• Ryan M

No one can say for sure because NO ONE has ever dealt with multiple lenders on a primary residence mortgage modification.

I would hope that none of them are "easy". People who borrow money should be expected to pay it back and not expect an easy modification when they realize they are in over their heads.

I looked all over the internet and discovered a lot of trash. Nevertheless this site helped for me: financial-care.info-

RE What is the easiest mortgage company to get a loan modification through?