good quotes for my friend and her crush?

my friend is in 8th grade, shes very nice, smart, and talented. she plays clarinet, piano, and sings. she has a major crush on a 7th grader in jazz band. he's very short, but very nice, funny, and very talented! he plays clarinet and saxophone. amazingly. so my friend used to be best friends with him, but now she feels that he doesn't even know she exists, he talks to ME, a lot. but not her.. she feels her love is too big for him, and how she wishes they can be good friends again. maybe more, maybe not. she just wants him to notice her.

with this info. can you give me a good quote about this???? nothing TOOO obvious, but you know! thanks! :)

• Jo W
    Favorite Answer

“Try to love someone who you want to hate, because they are just like you, somewhere inside, in a way you may never expect, in a way that resounds so deeply within you that you cannot believe it.” - Margaret Cho

“To love someone is to isolate him from the world, wipe out every trace of him, dispossess him of his shadow, drag him into a murderous future. It is to circle around the other like a dead star and absorb him into a black light.” - Jean Baudrillard

“To love someone is to see a miracle invisible to others.” - Francois Mauriac

“If you love someone, don`t wait till tomorrow to tell him/her. Maybe that next day will never come at all.” - Jennifer Lopez

“To love someone you need to be honest, but for that you need even more to know how to forgive the truth, because very few people can stand the total honesty.” - Sofia Rocha

“to love someone is to need them as much as the world needs the sun to live.” - juan velez

“Things only make sense with time. Who thought loving someone would be painful.” - Ailany Icassatti

“When you LOVE someone, their HAPPINESS is essential to yours.” - Lorrin L. Lee

“It takes a moment to love someone but takes whole life to forget...” - madhur garg

They say absence makes the heart grow fonder. I figure that's why my boyfriend moved ~ Christy Murphy..

You can't buy love, but you can pay heavily for it.

Love is a lot like a backache, it doesn't show up on X-rays, but you know it's there.

You can't put a price tag on love, but you can on all its accessories.

What the world really needs is more love and less paperwork.

We cannot do great things on this Earth, only small things with great love.

You are in my mind and always in my heart.

Every time you come to my mind, I realize I'm smiling.

Every time I see friends laughing, your name springs to my mind.

Whenever I see a couple kissing or people holding hands, my heart whispers your name.