Good quotes for my friend and her crush?

my friend is in 8th grade, shes very nice, smart, and talented. she plays clarinet, piano, and sings. she has a major crush on a 7th grader in jazz band. he's very short, but very nice, funny, and very talented! he plays clarinet and saxophone. amazingly. so my friend used to be best friends with him, but now... show more my friend is in 8th grade, shes very nice, smart, and talented. she plays clarinet, piano, and sings. she has a major crush on a 7th grader in jazz band. he's very short, but very nice, funny, and very talented! he plays clarinet and saxophone. amazingly. so my friend used to be best friends with him, but now she feels that he doesn't even know she exists, he talks to ME, a lot. but not her.. she feels her love is too big for him, and how she wishes they can be good friends again. maybe more, maybe not. she just wants him to notice her.

with this info. can you give me a good quote about this???? nothing TOOO obvious, but you know! thanks! :)