why do sunni unity fans think that shias are their brothers in faith?

Shias believe sunnis will go to hell:

'correct' answer to a question by user "12imamsRinfallibe": Ali is the best after the Nabi

if they don't believe in the above they will not inter paradise , i'll tell you why

because prophet Mohammad said (( Ali is who inter you paradise or hell )).

( علي قسيم الجنه والنار

Ali (a) is the partition between Heaven and Hell"

[mind you can't say all 4 caliphs RA are equal]

Leon also said something every similar in another question

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=201007...

"Knows that the application of the terms shirk (polytheism) and kufr (unbeliever) against those who don't believe in Imama of the Commander of Believing (i.e Ali) and of the Imam among its descendants (i.e 11 other Imam), peace be upon them, and who place another man above them (in term of merits), are non-believers who will remain eternally in hell."

(Shia book: Bihar Al Anwar by Al Majlissi)

shias bring up you have to know the imam of your time. if a sunni says the last Prophet sav, he/she will have died in ignorance b/c he/she did not say al mahdi.

shias have constantly talked about on this forum how sunnis support the killers of al Hussayn RA, and even killed them..

since sunnis don't believe in mutah, shias believe sunnis are disobeying Allah svt

they always "May Allah curse the enemies of Ahle Bayt RA".... the shias mean YOU (sunnis) because you take the first 3 caliphs RA..........what makes you think they even like you? there's so much more i can say

====================================================================

if you're my contact, you can go to the last few pages of my Q & A's, and you will see i was a huge unity fan myself and i can only hope... you know what.. honestly, you can say i was a shia... i did namaz the shia way, i went to lectures with shia friends, i did my sine zani (matam), i justified saying ya Ali and Hussayn, thank God i never agreed with sighe (mutah) though. it was that and being a called a monafegh for like montazeri, that led me to ask a lot of questions... fact.

Update:

================================================

if i have said anything wrong or inaccurate, please correct me...

Update 2:

===================================

so all of you hate sunnis right? i mean that's what you're saying

Update 3:

Guardião, good, so you think sunnis are kaffir, thank you, that's my point.

==========================================

and i have never disrespected anyone from the Ahle Bayt RAnhom...

Update 4:

============================================

ya Allah, if you don't believe that the 12 imams are infallible, then you're technically not a jaffari shia.

Update 5:

My Response:

Death of Jahiliya/Ignorance means you die a Kaffir.

Prophet Muhammad(pbuh) said- "Ali is to me what Haroon was to Musa."

What happened to those who denied following Haroon(as) when Musa(as) left for 40 days? Did They Disobey Allah? Did they Disobey Musa? Did they Disobey Haroon? Did they not worship Cow? Did they die the death of Jahiliya?

"So Musa returned to his people wrathful, sorrowing. Said he: O my people! did not your Lord promise you a goodly promise: did then the time seem long to you, or did you wish that displeasure from your Lord should be due to you, so that you broke (your) promise to me?"

[Shakir 20:86]

--------------Leon

http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=201...

Update 6:

======================================

Leon that's not the point, you think it's incorrect to say the Prophet SAV. right?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Completely agree with Rosy's and Saleh's answers :) Unity fans, unfortunately, are blind beyond belief, moreso than the Rawafidah themselves. It is sad that certain people who call themselves 'Sunnis' will turn away when the Allah's Deen is slandered - and all for the sake of pleasing their Shiah 'friends'.

Jazak Allah Khairan for posting :) Alhamdulilaah Ta'aala that you have been shown the truth about the Shiah. Lets hope more wake up, inshaAllah.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Why generalise? I am a shia and do not believe that my brothers and sisters in Islam, Sunnis, will go to hell. Does that itself destroy your whole question?.. Neither is your question representative of the whole shia or countries. You show me al-kafi and other shia sources written by man, not infallible, but even generalising all the shia can be a crime itself. Are you not scared for the millions of people being accused of this "kuffer" and "hell" by you? Are you prepared to take all the blame in yawmuddin. I know many shia for I my self am one.. We never say who is kaffir or go to hell.. 7aram on how to say this question.. Even the post you provided states "Am I going to declare them kaffirs? Again, no. What I have learnt when reverting to the Shia Madh'ab is the importance of leaving the judgement of one's faith to Allah (swt) alone" look up the post and see it for your self.

Ya akhi.. leave the judgement to Allah (swt) and don't be blinded by a single piece of information from the internet.. Wallahi I love sunnis as they are my brothers and sisters in Islam! We all pray to Allah (swt), the one god, don't we?.. and follow the messenger (pbuh). Majority of the Shia don't think that way. There are extremes on both Shia and Sunnis, so please don't generalise and spread those fitna. It may not only give you sins but for everyone who passes it to others and it all comes back to you. Why would you call me a kaffir for mutah.. I myself will never do these acts or even think about it ! .. Remember.. We get judged on our acts brothers but not what is in the texts!. Forget the books, many shia as well as me don't approve of them.. We are all muslims but only Allah (Swt) knows who is not. Salam

• 9 years ago

"allah is between man and his heart" we have hadith to explain this famous ayyeh means: nobody would be confident about falses ever.allah doesn't allow . got the point?

• How can they believe Sunni will go to hell, Allah is our judge. not the ignorant Shia! they are only like 10 percent of the Muslims anyways.. and they commit shirk, so u tell me who's more likely to enter the hellfire?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Unity can be between Salafis, Ashaaris, Maturidids, Ibadhi, Zaidi Shia, Sufis, Wahhabis, cause they all follow the Quran and Sunnah with minor diferences in interpretations

Shia, Rafidha, Zoroastrians, Bahai, Qadiani, Quranists..... nah, they're like 15% anyway, too insignificant to be worried about them

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Only ignorants thinks so. How could be the slanderers of Prophet (saw)'s wifes and Sahaba be our brothers.

Don't ever you see what kind of language they use for Prophet (saw)'s wifes ? Can any muslim do that ?

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

“Mix with them (i.e.non-shia) outwardly but oppose them inwardly.” (Al-Kafi)

Excellent post ya Khaye!

I feel sorry for Sunni Unity fans who are weak in faith and sell their beliefs just to please the followers of Bidah! I don't know why these unity fans are very desperate for Mutah .

The Rafidah played with their minds very well .

I cannot call someone my brother when they curse my mother Aisha and call her a hypocrite or an enemy of Islam, for example!

Sunnis and Shia can never unite. We cannot say for eg that Mutah ( Prostitution) is acceptable or that Shirk is acceptable. " Sunni " Unity fans are either hypocrites, have no knowledge of the Sunnah, or are only trying to please their Rafidi Mutah Bfs .

• 9 years ago

there are accusations from both sides. Honestly I am not a Shia or a Sunni.

I don't believe in the 12 imams being infallible, i believe all Muslims as long as they have a pure heart follow quran will go to heaven (unless they call other Muslims kaffir).

however I do believe Islam was changed and the sunnis books have been changed to to make you forget the family of the prophet. the last thing the prophet requested before death was to hold on to the quran and his ahlubayti. because his ahlubayti is the link to the prophet and still lives on today (mahdi)

we dont consider you kaffir I swear it! and I am no one to judge. but if a Shia brother tells me that the Sunnis are kaffirs I don't even consider him a Muslim!.

and if he curses the sahaba I will be so furious! imam ali never cursed them and even named his sons after them....

tebriz there are extremes in both sects.

I choose to be in between. but dont forget the ahlubayti please. i am in neither sect. I am a submitter in my heart to Allah and i try my best to follow quran and what makes sense.

thats ALL that matters! don't let anyone make you think other wise!

Source(s): i see you my brother in Islam as long as you don't think me of a kaffir!
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

guess we'll have to see on the day of judgement, won't we?

• 9 years ago

Terminator is right,shame on monafiqs

هرگز نشه فراموش

زر زر اضافی خاموش

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.