Why do sunni unity fans think that shias are their brothers in faith?

Shias believe sunnis will go to hell: 'correct' answer to a question by user "12imamsRinfallibe": Ali is the best after the Nabi if they don't believe in the above they will not inter paradise , i'll tell you why because prophet Mohammad said (( Ali is who inter you paradise or hell... show more Shias believe sunnis will go to hell:

'correct' answer to a question by user "12imamsRinfallibe": Ali is the best after the Nabi
if they don't believe in the above they will not inter paradise , i'll tell you why
because prophet Mohammad said (( Ali is who inter you paradise or hell )).
( علي قسيم الجنه والنار
Ali (a) is the partition between Heaven and Hell"
[mind you can't say all 4 caliphs RA are equal]
Leon also said something every similar in another question
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?...

"Knows that the application of the terms shirk (polytheism) and kufr (unbeliever) against those who don't believe in Imama of the Commander of Believing (i.e Ali) and of the Imam among its descendants (i.e 11 other Imam), peace be upon them, and who place another man above them (in term of merits), are non-believers who will remain eternally in hell."
(Shia book: Bihar Al Anwar by Al Majlissi)

shias bring up you have to know the imam of your time. if a sunni says the last Prophet sav, he/she will have died in ignorance b/c he/she did not say al mahdi.

shias have constantly talked about on this forum how sunnis support the killers of al Hussayn RA, and even killed them..

since sunnis don't believe in mutah, shias believe sunnis are disobeying Allah svt

they always "May Allah curse the enemies of Ahle Bayt RA".... the shias mean YOU (sunnis) because you take the first 3 caliphs RA..........what makes you think they even like you? there's so much more i can say
======================================...

if you're my contact, you can go to the last few pages of my Q & A's, and you will see i was a huge unity fan myself and i can only hope... you know what.. honestly, you can say i was a shia... i did namaz the shia way, i went to lectures with shia friends, i did my sine zani (matam), i justified saying ya Ali and Hussayn, thank God i never agreed with sighe (mutah) though. it was that and being a called a monafegh for like montazeri, that led me to ask a lot of questions... fact.
Update: ========================================...

if i have said anything wrong or inaccurate, please correct me...
Update 2: ===================================

so all of you hate sunnis right? i mean that's what you're saying
Update 3: Guardião, good, so you think sunnis are kaffir, thank you, that's my point.

=======================================...

and i have never disrespected anyone from the Ahle Bayt RAnhom...
Update 4: ========================================...

ya Allah, if you don't believe that the 12 imams are infallible, then you're technically not a jaffari shia.
Update 5: My Response: Death of Jahiliya/Ignorance means you die a Kaffir. Prophet Muhammad(pbuh) said- "Ali is to me what Haroon was to Musa." What happened to those who denied following Haroon(as) when Musa(as) left for 40 days? Did They Disobey Allah? Did they Disobey Musa? Did they Disobey Haroon? Did they not worship... show more My Response:
Death of Jahiliya/Ignorance means you die a Kaffir.

Prophet Muhammad(pbuh) said- "Ali is to me what Haroon was to Musa."

What happened to those who denied following Haroon(as) when Musa(as) left for 40 days? Did They Disobey Allah? Did they Disobey Musa? Did they Disobey Haroon? Did they not worship Cow? Did they die the death of Jahiliya?

"So Musa returned to his people wrathful, sorrowing. Said he: O my people! did not your Lord promise you a goodly promise: did then the time seem long to you, or did you wish that displeasure from your Lord should be due to you, so that you broke (your) promise to me?"
[Shakir 20:86]

--------------Leon
http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind...
Update 6: ======================================

Leon that's not the point, you think it's incorrect to say the Prophet SAV. right?
14 answers 14