promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicLyrics · 10 years ago

Is it weird when I listen to songs I can't completely understand?

I listen to songs in another language, but I love those songs. I can only understand some sentences or a couple of words. Nothing more. So, is it weird when I listen to songs in another language when I don't understand it?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

there are some people that sing in english that i can't understand. I think it is the combination of the singers unique voice and the music that creates a whole experience. Examples: Radiohead, Smashing Pumpkins, coheed and cambria

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • molle
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

i don't understand each and all the words interior the operas that I pay attention to, and that i additionally love some African track; even however I have not have been given any clue what they are singing approximately. I frequently attempt and locate out what the track is approximately, yet there are songs that i heard, and that i in my opinion like, yet do not comprehend what it relatively is approximately.

• 10 years ago

I GUESS I WILL BE THE ONE TO SAY YES

SIKE NAW LOL YOUR NOT WEIRD JUST GET BOTH COPIES IN ENGLISH AND IN THE OTHER LANGUAGE SO YOU CAN TRANSLATE THATS ALL OR TRANSLATE.COM

P.S SOMETIMES WHEN YOU CANT UNDERSTAND MUSIC ITS BETTER YOU CAN SIT THERE LISTEN AND JUST THINK ABOUT WHAT THE SONG MAY BE ABOUT AND YOU CAN MAKE A MOOD AND FEEL THE TRUE VIBE OF THE MUSIC...........................................HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO YOU AND YOUR FAMIYL/FRIENDS

Source(s): PERSONAL
  • 10 years ago

Absolutely not!

It's actually very good that you're giving yourself a wider range of musical interests. Don't feel weird at all. Feel proud that you can accept other genre's that are usually unpopular in your own culture. Feel unique. =)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

most people don't understand lyrics completely even in their own language. its normal.

• Kiniko
    Lv 4
    10 years ago

Not weird at all.

• 10 years ago

no it's completely a matter of preference :)

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

nof

• no its not weird i also do that..!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.