Is this a realistic career goal (photography/web design/travel)?

My ultimate goal is to have like a sort of travel website of my own where I post photos from my travels (I want to travel the world) and write articles about travel and such. I also have quite a few possible additional idea for the travel site, but it's a secret ;) Anyways, I figure I'd get a degree in... show more My ultimate goal is to have like a sort of travel website of my own where I post photos from my travels (I want to travel the world) and write articles about travel and such. I also have quite a few possible additional idea for the travel site, but it's a secret ;)
Anyways, I figure I'd get a degree in photography and possibly computer/web something (haven't quite figured that out yet)
Then save up a bunch of money (as quickly as possible) buy a nice big boat that I can live on and travel the world in (probably not alone) and start up my website and maintain it from where ever I am in the world.
I'd like to do like google and make money off the website through advertising, but is there another way to make money from a website? I'd like my website to be free (at first anyhow)

So, is this realistic?
and is it doable by the time I'm no older than 30 years old? (I'm 20 now)