What forms and legal things do I need to be aware of when collecting rent for my home?

I bought a home in April 2009 through an FHA loan in the southern suburbs of St.Paul, MN. My brother and his family moved in with me because he lost his job. They have been helping with half my mortgage payment, and are asking for tax documents that show they pay rent. I have been search online everywhere for some answers on what forms I need to fill out, if there are legal forms I need to fill out, if there are people I need to notify (like the county, city, mortgage company, etc.)? I can't find answers anywhere? I have no idea where to start or where to go for help?

Favorite Answer

Get a receipt booklet from an office supply store and fill out one for each month of rent that they paid.

2

Source(s): Rent To Own Homes - http://RentToOwnHome.iukiy.com/?bLwa

I am Welmart Melfield it is not really easy this days to find a real loan lender online this days i have search all through for the past few years but all i always come across are all scam and nothing less than that not until i met a friend of mine online of who introduce me to a loan company called the INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS COOPERATIVE LOAN COMPANY and i said even if my own blood brother or sister introduce me to a loan company online as long it is the internet i would not applied not to talk of you, because i have been scam a total of GBP26,000 in this process and all of them are being referred to me by friends in the internet but i have to take it as a pain to locate this company and my most luckiest moment was that i am attending a seminal in that country where the firm is located so i went further to trace them if at all, such company is existence and when i arrived there i discovered that it was true that they where in existence and i met with the Management and i spoke with them that i am from the United Kingdom and i needed a business loan of GBP350,000 and they told me that been a foreigner i need to go through some process that will required the service of an attorney who will be representing me in making all the payment and they are going to pay for all fees that will enable the transfer to commence except that of my attorney that will be pay by me because am the one who he will be representing here what ever that goes on he will be the one informing me of what to do and i ask them about the insurance, they told me that they will pay for that and i said this will be a good one so i went further to seek for the service of an Attorney who will represent me and my loan was easily approved after all that process. if there is any one who is need of loan this is their email address: mybizz@businessmailbox.com or mybizz01@live.com am very glad that once in my life after i have been doubting every company that i came across on the internet to be a legitimate company i still find one that finally prove me wrong of my doubt.

wawwwwww I never imagine that this will happen because not every post that are posted here are truth many of them are frames stories, but some are truth, if you are taking note of a post by one Tracia Jasper from Switzerland about a loan firm called the International Business Co-operative Loan Company, though i have seen many other people talking about this online loan firm but i have been thinking that all of them are scammed, but i said i should contact them and see what it will look like and when i contacted them they instructed me to go through some process which i followed and with in a period of one week my loan 150,000 Euro was process and approved by them, i am telling with them i have every reason to celebrate my EX-MAS in a memorable way as i wish.

If you are interested in obtaining a loan and you are ready to stick to their rules and regulation you get in touch with them through this email address:mybizz@businessmailbox.com

their service is the best anyone can rely on, am sorry for not introducing my self before all this story i am Nichole Welnock from Germany.

My name is Monica Roland. I live in Florida USA and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $100,000 USD to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met the GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $100,000,he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan contact him tell him that is Monica Roland that refer you to him. contact Mr Peter Brown via email: wetlandloans@financier.com