Will Obama keep Janet Napolitano on the Homeland Security job next year?

Or will he throw her under the political bus.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • R J
    Lv 7
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I remember Richard Pryor talking about working for a guy that had eyes like hers and when he told some of them to pick something up they all moved as they didn't know who he was talking to. in her case she has great experience in allowing people to cross the border from mexico were 1 in 7 caught are from terror sponsoring nations. Also the fact she is she and in a camo outfit and a gun would scare them. But she has the type experience he wants. I just pray that we don't end up with another jamie Gorelick that created the wall between the CIA and FBI.

Great answers, Everybody hates me, Lol! Happy Holidays.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Her Father Judge Napolitano would start praising Barack if he did that. He always blamed himself for overly austere,poor parenting skills and being thrown under a bus might just be the Jannie needs to return to normalcy.Her homeland security should be with him.He is a down to earth man.Mr Know why are the Fathers' flag scene suggest "left"?You could not create a red sky?

• engel
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

nicely they don't look going to go back out and tell 1000's of illegals on the washington mall that they are all going to be deported. which could have brought about an unnecessary rebellion. Regardless illegals might want to count number for 3% of the voteing public. that still leaves numerous those who might want to vote for the different party. Immigration reform will be supported if it passes although the white domicile has reported it really is as a lot as congress. the folk who wrote the charges for imigration reform has reported no man or woman helps it in congress. Its deader than a doornail. although there is a great number of anti - unlawful legislations being surpassed so there is a few good information.

• 9 years ago

She keep telling us and him the borders are more secure then ever. Guess she didn't get the memo another Border Patrol agent has died by the hands of illegals crossing the borders 15 miles inside the USA.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

He will have to the gop in the senate would never allow a confirmation vote for a new cabinet person

• 9 years ago

He will keep Rosie's brother/sister as long as it is politically expedient...

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Whichever is best for him at the time. No matter to him, he's proved that beyond any doubt.

• 9 years ago

I don't see any reason for him to dump her.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

no - she will be working at walmart

Source(s): BOYCOTT WALMART
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.