promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Malcolm asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 10 years ago

Girls, are six pack abs attractive?

Im a 13 year old boy with six pack abs, I've found veins poppin out ocassionally after I do 500 crunches. I do about 5 miles of cardio a week and do about 5000 repititions worth of core excersies. At school I was wearin my heat gear under armor shirt for football pactice, and when i left class to go to the bathroom, a girl went, "Are those eight pack abs" Would you find this attractive, or am I just to young for six pack abs?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

it depends. Are you big for the most part, like tall and large? If so then ya, it's cute.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 10 years ago

Not if you're 13. Any girl would need a 6 pack of beer to come to terms with the fact that you spend way too much time on your body to even keep a girl around.

Source(s): You're 13 and I'm smarter than you.
  • 10 years ago

Hello no in my opinion I don't think so, I am an adult though and it's just my opinion I prefer a bit of flab;-) but when I was at school I liked Peter Andre he had a six pack and was very toned so at Yoir age yeah I reckon girls will like it

Lv 5
    10 years ago

I am 16, I would have to say abs on guys are attractive. A lot of girls prefer more subtle abs over bulging abs, but its mostly personal taste.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

No, six pack abs are very nice ;P I'm 15, and in my opinion, you're old enough to have them haha

• lila
    Lv 7
    10 years ago

6 Pack abs are amazing. Very very attractive, you'll be a stud in high school & college.

• 10 years ago

That.Is.SO.Hot.

just saying.well,body wise..now if only i could see your face.i could decide whether your hot or not haha jk

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.