Malcolm asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 10 years ago

Girls, are six pack abs attractive?

Im a 13 year old boy with six pack abs, I've found veins poppin out ocassionally after I do 500 crunches. I do about 5 miles of cardio a week and do about 5000 repititions worth of core excersies. At school I was wearin my heat gear under armor shirt for football pactice, and when i left class to go to the bathroom, a girl went, "Are those eight pack abs" Would you find this attractive, or am I just to young for six pack abs?

Favorite Answer

it depends. Are you big for the most part, like tall and large? If so then ya, it's cute.

Not if you're 13. Any girl would need a 6 pack of beer to come to terms with the fact that you spend way too much time on your body to even keep a girl around.

Source(s): You're 13 and I'm smarter than you.

Hello no in my opinion I don't think so, I am an adult though and it's just my opinion I prefer a bit of flab;-) but when I was at school I liked Peter Andre he had a six pack and was very toned so at Yoir age yeah I reckon girls will like it

• *

I am 16, I would have to say abs on guys are attractive. A lot of girls prefer more subtle abs over bulging abs, but its mostly personal taste.

No, six pack abs are very nice ;P I'm 15, and in my opinion, you're old enough to have them haha

• lila

6 Pack abs are amazing. Very very attractive, you'll be a stud in high school & college.

That.Is.SO.Hot.

just saying.well,body wise..now if only i could see your face.i could decide whether your hot or not haha jk