What to do with failed gingerbread house parts?

Ok, Betty Crocker I am not: I really wanted to make a gingerbread house today, but it didn't turn out nearly like I thought it would. I made the dough from scratch, chilled it several hours, made my own template out of cardboard, cut the pieces and started baking them. When I was done cutting out the... show more Ok, Betty Crocker I am not: I really wanted to make a gingerbread house today, but it didn't turn out nearly like I thought it would.

I made the dough from scratch, chilled it several hours, made my own template out of cardboard, cut the pieces and started baking them.

When I was done cutting out the walls and had one batch in the oven, I discovered I wasn't going to have enough dough for the roof, that was the first bad thing. About that time, my timer went off for my first round of parts. When I looked in the oven, I didn't have gingerbread house walls, I had large, semi-thick, gingerbread cookie blobs...

I assumed I rolled the dough out too thick, or the recipe wasn't very good, but either way, now I have these giant gingerbread cookies that taste mediocre.

Anyone have any ideas as to what I can do with this mess? I could just eat the cookies, but it's a LOT of baked cookie dough, and it doesn't really taste amazing or anything. I worked so hard on this and I just don't want it to be an utter failure! My creative ego is shot for the day.