Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

The Obama-Osama Mystery?

Is it true that Obama is the antichrist? He nicknames his limosuine the "beast" and the winning lottery ticket in illinois was 6669 on the day of his election, 666 is the number of the beast and 9 is god's judgement number?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

No, but it's no mystery that people do believe foolish things like that.

• 1 decade ago

Obama is a Kenyan family name he inherited from his father. Osama is an unrelated Arabic personal name. George Bush's family is far more intimately related to the bin Ladens than Obama ever could be.

Every president has a limousine. The Secret Service insists on it. And half the people in the country nickname their cars "the Beast".

Lottery numbers are meaningless, random digits. And can you provide any proof that that actually WAS the number, or that there even WAS a lottery drawing that day?

And that bit about the 9? You just made that up. You don't have an explanation for the 9 so you made something up.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

NO! Obama is not the Antichrist! The Bible says that the Antichrist will serve 2 terms as King/Pres. in Rev. 17:11. The Antichrist who was one of the previous 7 Kings/Pres. will become the 8TH.

The Angel Gabriel told me that Jimmy Cater was the Antichrist! He also said that Carter was going to change his name and divorce his wife! Here is how i have tried to explain things the best that i can using info from the book of revelations!

The Antichrist is one of the previous 7 Pres./Kings and he will become the 8TH Pres. As it says in Rev. 17:10-11

10. And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, [and] the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.

11. And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

Pres. George W. Bush was #6. and in 2006 there were still 5 x Pres. still alive, they were:

1.Gerald Ford

2.Jimmy Carter

3.Ronald Reagan

4.George H. W. Bush

5.Bill Clinton

As it says the Antichrist is one of these 7 previous Kings who will also become #8.

Source(s): Gabriel
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No.

There is no connection with Obama and Osama Bin Laden.

the number 666 being the beast was a reference to the antichrist, but the antichrist died around a thousand years ago.

The antichrist was the Roman Emperor Nero who would torture and kill christians in an attempt to destroy the religion. either Nero's birthday, or numerical name was 666, the belief that Nero was a reincarnation of Satan fueled the belief in 666 and the antichrist

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • :)
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

no he's not. the antichrist is a super powerful human being. when he comes the entire world will be on their knees worshipping him. i don't see people doing that with obama. yeah, everyone loved him when he got him elected, but thats because of the excitement that a black man would be president. once that went away, everyone went back to their normal ways, everyone hates obama, just like everyone hates every other president that comes to power. so NO, he is not the antichrist. he may be a satanist though, an agent of satan or an agent of the antichrist, i don't know, maybe thats why he names his limo the beast (if that has any truth to it). but he himself is not the antichrist.

whats the obama-osama mystery?

• 1 decade ago

No. He's just a guy. Also, way too many people hate him for him to be the antichrist.

• 1 decade ago

i think we should worry more about do we have the number of the beast,this is determined by are actions,our thoughts,and our heart.6.6.6,hope instead you have the lords number in your hearts,your thoughts,and your actions.god bless

loveturtle0@gmail.com

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Beast Obama has set an unencumbered path for destruction to come swarming in...

• 1 decade ago

Yep, makes sense. What part is a mystery? And where does Osama come in? Please research these important topics and get back to us.

• 1 decade ago

Some people should really get out more.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.