Juan Manuel Marquez vs. Amir Khan at 140 for the Junior Welterweight Title who wins? Plus A Bonus Question?

BQ:] I remember that Amir Khan was calling out Juan Manuel Marquez after a win over Marco Antonio Barrerra. Juan Manuel Marquez vs Amir Khan at 140 for Kahn's WBA Junior Welterweight Championship of the World won wins? Bonus Question:] This next question is not meant to disrespect anyone in... show more BQ:] I remember that Amir Khan was calling out Juan Manuel Marquez after a win
over Marco Antonio Barrerra. Juan Manuel Marquez vs Amir Khan at 140 for Kahn's
WBA Junior Welterweight Championship of the World won wins?

Bonus Question:] This next question is not meant to disrespect anyone in yahoo's
boxing section. Here goes. Why won't Ivan 'Iron Boy' Calderon go to Mexico for his
rematch with Giovanni Segura? I've been a boxing fan for many many years and I've
noticed that not that many Puerto Rican fighters are willing to go to Mexico for title
matches in boxing or any boxing matches if that. Can anyone tell me why is that??

-I'm a Latino Mexican-American.

BQ2:] What are the Top Five Boxing Matches you've seen this year in 2010?

The Best Boxing Matches that I've seen this year are.

1. Kelly Pavlik vs. Sergio Martinez

2. Ivan Calderon vs. Giovanni Segura

3. Humberto Soto vs. Urbano Antillon

4. Juan Manuel Marquez vs. Michael Katsidis

5. Amir Khan vs. Marcos Rene Maidana
Update: Wow Cathee! I'm very impressed you know a lot about the sport of boxing. I like that. You got the best answer so far and interesting choices on your top boxing matches of 2010.