What is a good cell phone service for kids?

Me and my mom were looking for a cell phone service but the ones we saw were a lot more than we should be spending. I was looking for unlimited texting and unlimited talking (or about 400 minutes per month)

I defiantly want the unlimited texting.

I would prefer to have service from a well known carrier like att, verison, tmoble and spint.

I do not want a tracphone!

Family plans may work. how can we get that for an affordable price? i'm 13

thank you!

Favorite Answer

You should try the following: Net10 Unlimited, Boost Unlimited, Cricket (if you live out west), MetroPCS, or Straight Talk. Those are good networks. Still consider prepaid. But I'm on Boost Unlimited. You get unlimited local and long distance, unlimited multimedia/text messaging, unlimited walkie-talkie (iden phones only), unlimited 411, unlimited web, and unlimited IM/Email. All for $50. They also have insurance as well for $50. But that is your choice.

Source(s): Boostmobile.com

We just switched to AT&T and love it - we had Verizon but it was expensive and they were not very nice - AT&T is much better

• Ryan

Most providers have family maps on them so you'll need to watch out for them. at&t is good and so is t-moble idk about sprint never had them

AT&T