Which is worse the Disney Channel or MTV?

MTV - quit with the pregnant girls and people hanging out on the beach going to clubs and getting tans and setting people up on fake dates and get back to airing ACTUAL MUSIC! i guess they figure since they use music during the trash they air that they're technically airing "music" but really all the... show more MTV - quit with the pregnant girls and people hanging out on the beach going to clubs and getting tans and setting people up on fake dates and get back to airing ACTUAL MUSIC! i guess they figure since they use music during the trash they air that they're technically airing "music" but really all the stuff people want to see is on at 4am!!! or at least i do!

and Disney - quit comign out with these new "hit shows" that suck and actually make sometihng remotely entertaining and unpredictable once in a while!!! sheesh!!! and we all know what happens to these "disney stars" - they either end up smoking bongs like miley cyrus, or strung out on crack like lindsay lohan, or in rehab like demi lovato! or with no career like soooo many disney channel stars from the older showsthey had like even stevens, boy meets world, lizzie mcguire, that's so raven PHIL OF THE FUTURE! need i go on?
15 answers 15