Which is worse the Disney Channel or MTV?

MTV - quit with the pregnant girls and people hanging out on the beach going to clubs and getting tans and setting people up on fake dates and get back to airing ACTUAL MUSIC! i guess they figure since they use music during the trash they air that they're technically airing "music" but really all the stuff people want to see is on at 4am!!! or at least i do!

and Disney - quit comign out with these new "hit shows" that suck and actually make sometihng remotely entertaining and unpredictable once in a while!!! sheesh!!! and we all know what happens to these "disney stars" - they either end up smoking bongs like miley cyrus, or strung out on crack like lindsay lohan, or in rehab like demi lovato! or with no career like soooo many disney channel stars from the older showsthey had like even stevens, boy meets world, lizzie mcguire, that's so raven PHIL OF THE FUTURE! need i go on?

Favorite Answer

MTV- How in the world do you put a group of 8 individuals on a reality show (Jersey Shore), having them cause chaos leading where ever they go, Having sex (on TV), drinking, and partying every night for 3 months. And then show caseing it as a reality show for ignorant people to find much pleasure out of seeing it. MTV should be ashamed of them selves!

Source(s): personal opinion

Omg, MTV has gotten so bad over the years I don't think its about music at all anymore.

Disney, I don't really watch it and if I do the only thing I watch is those Wizards.

so I say MTV is worse.

Everything you said I second lol

But I think MTV is worse. Just because the purpose of that channel is to show music, which they don't do half the time. You at least get what you expect to from Disney: kid/teen shows.

I would say MTV because they've long since stopped playing music videos which is what they were known for. Disney has always been known for having crappy shows.

• don't know. once upon a time, disney channel actually portrayed disney and was good. and once upon a time, mtv actually played music. they're both kind of corrupted compared to what they were meant to be.

I hate them both. But at least I can laugh at all the stupid people on MTV. OH YEAH PARTY YEAH!!

Thats a tough one...

But I am gonna have to go with Disney

Both are puke.

Disney is now like the kids version of MTV.

I hate that show about that bi polar blonde.

God that's tough, Ima go with Disney.

bahaha MTV hands down.