Dan
Lv 5
Dan asked in SportsFootball (American) · 9 years ago

How many combined rushing yards do you think LT and Shonn Greene will get this week against the Steelers?

LT: 39 yards

Shonn Greene: 17 yards

Looks like 56 total yards and 0 TDs in my book.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Here are my predictions:

LT - 28 yards

Greene - 21

That makes a total of 49 yards. The Steelers will not allow either runner to top 30 or 50 yards for that matter. They still rank 1st in rush yards allowed with 60.1 yards per game. Point being, they don't allow 100 yard rushers. I pegged both backs lower than 50 yards because essnetially LT and Greene are not top 5 NFL backs. Greene has been known to show bursts of speed, but he is too inconsistent. As far as LT goes, his best days are behind him. That being said, the Steelers will win against the Jets, and they will stop the run as they have all season. They have Troy Polomalu one of the fastest safeties in the game, which adds to the run stopping ability, and don't forget that Harrison is still a linebacker that can snuff the run.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 9 years ago

Judging by the Steelers Defense...

49 Combined Rushing yards

but 180 yards after the catch....

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Depending on the Jets passing game the Steelers may let up ~80 rushing yards and a TD.

• orrell
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Wow! you're useful. Very useful. In seventy two incorporates he has 240 yards and 2 TDs. it fairly is 3.3 yards a carry. In 5 video games he's averaging 40 8 yards. i do no longer see that changing plenty. He might get slightly greater yet no longer plenty greater. The dolphins record is somewhat deceiving in case you learn them to the league. i does no longer count type miami out.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

no more than 75 combined

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Hmmm. I never suspected Fireman Awesome would be a bandwagon jumper.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.