scott c asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 10 years ago

Michael Moore is offering to help bail out Julian Asange from Jail? Thoughts?

And to think he couldn't get any worse in my eyes.....

14 Answers

Relevance
  • bill j
    Lv 6
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

This is the same Moore who made his millions through the capitalist system while crying about how bad capitalism is. He hopes to destroy our country. It is no surprise to me he is willing to pay the bail of another person who is working to destroy our country. After all, Asange can do little damage while in jail.

Michale Moore is a typical liberal. He works to regulate and shut down Fox News for telling us other than the liberal ideology, and tries to free a sex offender because of his "freedom of speech" rights.

Apparently liberals believe in freedom of speech. If it is defined as freedom to agree with them and used to harm our country.

• elvira
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

No he is not. Mike Moore is doing what all journalists should be doing - standing up for freedom of the press and freedom of speech. Julian Assange did nothing that the New York Times, the Washington Post, the Guardian (UK) and many other highly respected news organisations have done before - shine a light on the truth. Wikileaks is not a terrorist organisation. It is merely a publishing outlet like any other media organisation. The only criminal wrong doing would have been done by the person who gave them the information (an American). The day Julian Assange gets tried for a crime he didn't commit in a country he didn't commit it in will the be the day you can kiss goodbye your right to ask even this question in a forum such as this.

• Mike B
    Lv 6
    10 years ago

The United States = Land of The Free, but only if you agree with what the 'Land of the Free' thinks is right.

This would be fine it only affected the USA, but the USA seems to believe everyone else has to have the same opinions as everyone else.

Julian Assange is being kept in a UK prison on the say so of Sweden, without trial or evidence, perhaps the Swedes need to produce their evidence so it can be scrutinised, otherwise most people will continue to believe that the Swedes are in the pay of the USA to extradite him so that Washington can have their wicked way.

Waterboarding anybody, or shall we just go straight for the electric chair without a trial, after all he is guilty of something, but nobody seems to know what.

Michael Moore is jumping on a bandwagon, but it is afterall a very full one, it has almost the whole USA on it already.

• 10 years ago

USA = land of the free or freak

A freak interpretation of justice and right and wrong

I do not like what has became of USA after the fall of URSS

The right wing monster has grown into a full fledge monster now putting the whole world in risk

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

Now I'm having second thoughts about Moore.

• 10 years ago

Good for him. He is frighting for freedom of speech. If people like Assange and Moore do not stand up, the governments of the world will be able to continue to engage in all sorts of secret corruption and we will never know.

The lies of the government need to be exposed.

• e
    Lv 5
    10 years ago

I think Bradley Manning needs help more than Assange. He has been kept in solitary confinement for 7 months without being convicted of anything.

• Chey
    Lv 6
    10 years ago

If I was Julian I would run in the other direction..

Moore is just trying to jump on wikileaks leading story.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

I hate you commies who try to deny freedom and countries who jail people who are exercising there right to free speech

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

no bail for jullian has who has been charged with supposedly sex abuse but it can't be proven and even murderers get bail its more than just the sex charge and we are striping him of the freedom of speech,and press which is something our founding fathers WOULDN'T stand for

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.