Shouldn't they let Rahm run for Chicago Mayor,even if he isn't eligible? It's a corrupt cesspool anyway?

The Mafia is less corrupt than Chicago,so who cares who runs it or how they got the job? Fact is Rahm fits right in there.

Favorite Answer

Being from IL I say let him run under one condition. Chicago breaks off from IL and is no longer part of the state. I don't care if they become a district like DC or their own state, I just want them out of my state.

The represent very little of our actual state yet we all have to live under the mid set and thinking of these idiots. we would not be one of the only 2 states who do not allow concealed carry. or any of their San Fran policies that they push on the rest of the state.

He'll be able to run.

There will be a law suit and some corrupt judge will say he doesn't care what the law says Rahn should be able to run.

Happened a few years ago in the NJ senate race when the Torch resigned.

they are allowing him to run, as part of the Dailey machine he already has the Chicago and Illiniois courts in his pocket

Source(s): MERRY CHRISTMAS [the preceding answer is my opinion and rebroadcast,dissemination, or distribution with out the express written consent of Paul Grass inc. is prohibited.] May God bless you and may God keep us safe from the progressive axis of evil;0bama,Pelsoi & Reid.