Is it funny that Janet Napolitano is asking for our help spying on each other while?

Is it funny that Janet Napolitano is asking for our help spying on each other when we are in public, but the Federal Government is suing AZ over AZ helping the Fed Gov with illegal immigrants/law breakers?

Because of the Federal Government suing AZ over AZ's helping Fed Gov with immigration, I am not going to help spy on anyone. Even if I knew there was a terrorist threat, I am not calling the Federal Government; are you?

• L.T.M.
    Favorite Answer

"Even if I knew there was a terrorist threat, I am not calling the Federal Government; are you?"

I KNOW you're joking.

But your point is a good one. From Obama's suicidal rules of engagement our troops are dying under, to our govt's refusal to profile, to our Wide Open Borders (to terrorists, drug runners, and run-of-the-mill illegal invaders) you'd have to be a moron to take Nappy Janet or Obama seriously.

I don't know well the issue you're discussing, but why would you not report a terrorist threat? You say it like you won't report it to the Fed Government, as in you have a better suggestion. What is it?

It doesn't make sense: what you're mad about has nothing to do with not wanting to be blown up by some idiots with - get this - misdirected anger. Sorry, maybe I sound ignorant right now, but I just don't get it. The Arizona thing has nothing to do with life and death implications that terrorism is about.

• lleras

i'm sorry human beings, might want to Ted relax in peace, yet those Kennedy's are between the most important crooked family individuals's ever. human beings of Mass. knew it too, that is why they ultimately awakened and went Republican. Janet is like Obama and Peloshi, Geithner and all of those Kook - help little ones, oh, and elss no longer ignore reliable ol' Barney Boy contained in the unconventional blend. they are delusional as might want to nicely be, and admitting to it? they're going to not in any respect try this, they don't fairly want to although, do they? i believe, as one u . s ., we are able to all agree on one aspect jointly as one, 2012 all the Democrats that are screwing us now wil be contained in the unemployeement strains status the position we changed into decrease back in 09 and 10. Now it really is the substitute u . s . a . desires, and Mr. Obummer.....sure we are able to....AND ARE. Buh=Bye

OK YOU WIN!

Americans should not be on the look out for and report suspicious activity and Janet Napolitano should be fired for saying we should.

I don't think losing our freedom & privacy is funny. Keeping an eye open to suspicious activity is one thing but when that turns to people reporting other people because of political views (unless they are talking about taking an action that will harm our country) could turn us in to Germany when Hitler ruled it.

DHS is offering violent video games to children in elementary schools for information leading to the arrest and conviction of one or both parents involved in Christian or conservative activities.

While she is spying on you right now with her new 1000 internet spies to monitor activity.

Yes very

she's a dork