Question for the ladies, how many women don't like having there breasts kissed/felt?

My finance has never really been a fan of having her breasts felt, kissed, stroked, nipples sucked etc. She says it makes her ticklish.

I have always found this quite frustrating as just like most men, the breast area is a massive turn on and I just want to kiss and suck on the nipples etc.

Just wondered how many other women also don't like it?

Serious answer's please

Favorite Answer

I like it if it is done softly.

Remember, they are very sensitive and can't be man handled.

Some women say they are sensitive as your "sack" area, if you know what I mean.

So, be extra care with them.

Try different techniques.

See the links below.

Peace.

I'm not a huge fan tbh haha. It hurts after a while, maybe not the kissing around the breast area but sometimes the sucking can make them red and achy.

I love it and I'm ticklish too & it's never really tickled me unless she gets to the area at the bottom of my breasts where the ribs start. Have you tried adding more pressure? Maybe if you don't use your nails or fingers and use more of your palms it wouldn't tickle as much. If you have facial hair shave it. warm your hands before touching her. Those can all help.

I like it if its done well, sometimes you meet a guy and hes so turned on or dying for it that as soon as he has your bra off he nearly pounces on thema and its actually a bit scary. I think if you're slow about it and do it gently and carefully then it can be a massive turn on

Sounds like a major relationship problem coming up. Was she molested as a child?

If its just an intensity problem then it might be solvable otherwise you have a long term issue.

i hate it i dont mind around my breasts but i cant stand my nipple even being stroked it tickles in a hurty way your fiancees just sensitive like me try stroking her sides instead and stroking gently around the edge not on the nipple this can be just as sexy

I love itttt but alot of women dont.

well i personally love it but everyones different, maybe you are being a bit too gentle which would make her ticklish.

When my ex and I were together I didn't want him to touch my **** - not because I didn't like it, but because I didn't find my **** attractive and I didn't want him to touch or see them.

most woman do.... like 75 - 80 %