Drew asked in Politics & GovernmentMilitary · 10 years ago

how to choose a marine recruiter?

There are many marine recruting places in my city. How do I know which one to choose? I tried to look for reviews but apparently nobody reviews these types of things the same way they would a restaurant.

I have a hard time believing that all recruiters are of equal quality in terms of offering you thorough information.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

All recruiters suck equally. Good luck.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 10 years ago

Find someone you know who is already in the marines and get all your information about the marines from that person, then go to the nearest recruiter. Be patient and wait for the MOS you want. None are of equal quality exactly, but they will all have the latest and greatest information regarding your MOS, so pick the one closest.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

All recruiters only want one thing, to get you recruited under their name.

some recruiters will take the time and effort into recruiting you and those are the recruiters i would consider good.

Just go to recruiting stations and ask around, someone could give you useful information on a recruiter.

• 10 years ago

they wont tell you everything you want to know. thats your job to find out the answers. dont trust ANY recruiters

ps i hope you understand and be very cautious

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

go with the clear west one to you

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.