If we get married, will I lose medicaid?

Please before you get angry with me about using Medicaid, know that I feel extremely guilty for having to use it. We were extremely careful, and this pregnancy was a huge shock. I'm 18 & will be 8 weeks pregnant tomorrow..I have already qualified for Medicaid, but my fiance & I would like to get married before... show more Please before you get angry with me about using Medicaid, know that I feel extremely guilty for having to use it. We were extremely careful, and this pregnancy was a huge shock. I'm 18 & will be 8 weeks pregnant tomorrow..I have already qualified for Medicaid, but my fiance & I would like to get married before the baby is born..I'm worried that I won't qualify for Medicaid and WIC if we get married..Does anyone have any info on this? He is able to get medical insurance through his job (he works at a hospital) so idk if that would make me lose Medicaid. The reason I don't want to use his insurance is because the hospital is really terrible, and I would be required to deliver there with his insurance.

Please don't be judgmental..I know this wasn't a smart decision, and I plan to take full responsibility & also finish school!