Are these lyrics good alright or bad?

And all yall mofos are jt the same bitches and lil snitches thinking I was ghetto but I was jt a lil mellow yall be hatin learn to hopp off jt like I hopp on this rap $h!t why dnt you jt go take a nap kid ? you aint got shtiiit to do im fly high no not like the movie but yess just like the sky And no Im not on that plane but yet Im still fly. idk why but i love all my haters if it wasn’t for them I wouldn’t have ma chasers behind like need for speed yes all in need of this greed

jt = just

Favorite Answer

they're good if you can sing it well

i might substitute up the rhyme scheme slightly. do no longer make the full first paragraph an prolonged "e" ending. mixture it up each and every 2, or so, traces. additionally, do no longer constantly use a similar ending. that's alright to apply a slant rhyme (a rhyme that's no longer a rhyme). case in point, you used feet in there to rhyme with the long "e" words around it. it fairly is sweet, whether it desires to be greater obscure. Like "fall" and "salt." usual, that's a great beginning factor, now merely keep going with it.

forget talkin bout how fly you are n how other people are bitches n snithces n ****,

give reasons why ur fly,

twenty four seven, three sixty five

im workin towards my goal... type ****

not that but u know what i mean

dont always use generalizations like

im the ****, im fly as a plane, there alright thou if u havent been rapping that long..

shiits dope as a turtle

it's not cool to cuss

hmmm... idk

i don't get the message.

jt?