promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

If you place your dead relatives in front of the TV, Benny Hinn can bring them back to life .. is this legal?

he "claimed that God had given him a vision that thousands of dead people would be resurrected after watching the network—laying out a scenario of people placing their dead loved ones' hands on TV screens tuned into the station—and that TBN (Trinity Broadcasting Network) would be "an extension of Heaven to Earth." http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benny_Hinn#Criticism_...

is it legal to dig up your relatives and set them in front of the TV?

18 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 5
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Benny Hinn worships Benny Hinn.

And TBN should stand for "The Blasphemous Network" with all the false preachers they have on there. I have it blocked on my satellite.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Oh my god that was the best thing I've read :D Thank you! I hope he was not being literal when he said that! Some Christians as non- believes as spiritually dead so ...possibly.

No, I do not believe it is legal to dig up relatives to go watch TBN. Not only that, if someone was digging me up to watch Benny Hinn, I would be angry. So I'd be wary digging up grandma.

• 9 years ago

Benny Hinn is a big fraud.

There is no special power in him.

If you are able to think logically please reason this.

Some 10 to 15 years ago, Benny Hinn performed healing miracles.

Later, the US govt made it mandatory for doctors to keep a written record of all discussions with the patients. The medical transcripts became a legal weapon for patients.

After this, healing ministries decreased sharply in the US.

Benny Hinn is now performing things like slaying of spirits and other things.

He has a big trouble with his wife, and he lost a good number of followers because of that.

He is now trying to rebuild his fortunes by cheating TV viewers.

• 9 years ago

I'd like to dig up Benny Hinn after he's carked it,

and make him sit and watch a mega pile of his own Trinity T.V show RE-RUNS,

that'd be punishment enough in itself for all his sins.

I'm sure that'd probably be illegal though,

the authorities would ban the exhumation of that one for sure.

Also be funny to see how many watch him, watching himself.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

That sounds really extreme. It's not Hinn who heals but God the Holy Spirit. And we're not talking about healing but resurrection. That's literally not Hinn's call.

• 9 years ago

I believe it is illegal to dig up dead people in general, whether they are your relatives or not and whether or not you sit them in front of the tv

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Oh it is legal...but you have to dig up ALL of your dead relatives, even the ones you are glad are dead.

• 9 years ago

The sad thing is there will be a couple of fringe cases where people will follow through.

It will be the start of a zombie apocalypse.

• 9 years ago

Not without legal permission. Usually it's only done in connection with a criminal investigation.

• 9 years ago

Somebody had better put an end to TBN before zombies kill us all.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.