I met a girl in SF... i live in LA .. Went out for a month while i lived in SF..she broke my hrt..wh do i do?

I met her 3 months ago.. we talked online and over the phone for 2 months... dated for 1 month.

We got along great.. we're the same nationality.. share a lot of things in common.. Make each other laugh constantly... a month into it she told me we're going too fast, she doesn't see a future with me...that it's not over between us..

When i was going back to LA she told me it's not over.. we'll still talk we're just taking a break.

I treated this girl so well I just can't believe it..

2 weeks later i talked to her and she told me she's dating someone else... i don't get it...

I'm so heart broken right now... I wanna know what to do to get her back...

she's only seeing this guy for 2 weeks... what do i do? Should i say something to her?.. all i said was 'i hope it all works out' and 'i hope you'll be happy'

Favorite Answer

just tell her that you want her back

Do nothing. Move on- you said she broke your heart? why would you go down the same road twice?

she broke you heart than just leave her.\

distance is gonna break you guys up anyway plus if she wanted you she wouldve gone after you.