Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 9 years ago

ladies help a brotha out?

is it a turn on for a women when a man is overly confident not cocky but confident?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Best Answer

All women want a man who TCB's Take Cares of Business. Most love that and view it as a sign of confidence, not cocky

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Its a turn on when a guy is confident but if hes is overly confident then its one of the biggest turn offs.

• It depends on the person x some shy people would prefer the man to like lead the way but condident woman like to donor their way if u know what I meen x but yeh confident is better than wimpy and shy lol x

Source(s): I'm a girl
  • 9 years ago

No, not to me it's not. Overly confident means he always thinks he's right & everyone else is always wrong. It means he has an inflated ego. I don't happen to think that is an attractive quality in a guy. Just my opinion...........

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

All women are different. I find it a turn off. But others find it as a turn on.

• 9 years ago

Yea a little but also it depends on the women. Some women don't like that

• vespa
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

She would desire to in simple terms be shy, that is why she regarded away once you stared at her.... The smile is a sturdy subject... yet i think of the only thank you to truly comprehend for useful if she likes you as better than a chum is to in simple terms ask her....

• 9 years ago

Yes! Definitely a turn on!

Source(s): Nothing worse than a guy with low self confidence!
  • shorty
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

i like guys to have confidence to an extent ;D

• 9 years ago

yesss & when he makes a woman feel confident too

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.