What do you think of Best Buy stock?

You know, I'm sitting here listening to everyone on CNBC ponder why the stock missed it's mark where other big box stores did OK. So often the market is about companies that you aren't personally that familiar with but in Best Buy's case most of us have seen it, been there, etc. Do you think... show more You know, I'm sitting here listening to everyone on CNBC ponder why the stock missed it's mark where other big box stores did OK. So often the market is about companies that you aren't personally that familiar with but in Best Buy's case most of us have seen it, been there, etc.

Do you think that this store has finally had it's notoriously bad customer service catch up with them? I can't tell you how often we've been at a friendly gathering and someone starts slamming that company and stating how they won't shop there again because of terrible return policies, etc.

With so many other options out there that make it easy to compare prices and customer service are companies like Best Buy finding it harder to compete? Electronics is up, so purchases were made, just not at Best Buy. CNBC says they are being flooded by emails, but will not disclose (yet) what they are.

So, if this is not the case, is the stock a buy now on this dip? Or do you think that the company has a bad rep and the stock is going no where?