Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

? asked in Business & FinanceSmall Business · 1 decade ago

I want to start e-Commerce business.I need to know best Book written so far on E-Commerce covering all aspect?

E-Commerce guide

E-Commerce start-up ideas

E-Commerce fundamental and technical knowledge

E-Commerce Business Plan

4 Answers

Relevance
  • red65
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Search on Amazon. You may need more than one book to cover all that. Magbe a good Ecommerce for dummies would get you started. I have a book called Build your own website the right way using html and css that came highly recommended.

Source(s): Personal experience
  • 5 years ago

Most important you need to have a strategy for marketing your business and attracting customers. The old saying, "build it and they will come", does not apply to business. You need to have a good marketing strategy. i have found some good articles about e-commerce. it will helps you for your business. hope it helps.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

There is a good article about how to start an online business (see the source). It may help too.

• 1 decade ago

there is a free video tutorial here: http://www.eshopwiz.com/ that teaches you how

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.